What we are going through is unknown territory. We do miss socializing and hugging; it’s in our nature. But we do not need to project into the future what is happening today. The situation will be different. We will be different after this experience. There will most probably be a new “normal” just as it has happened before in the human history.
How can you protect yourself from unnecessary fear? How can you help yourself to grow and learn? Here are some ideas that will help:
1. As difficult as it may be, accept the situation as it is happening instead of denying it or fighting with it.
2. Practice your patience with daily exercises.
3. Find a small challenge and commit to working on it every day. It doesn’t have to be a difficult, anything will do.
4. Abstain from too much negative talking, news watching, dogmatism and free your mind.
5. Remember to smile often 🙂
P.S. You may apply these easy-to-follow tips on any situation you feel overstressed and too worried about.